Saturday, October 5, 2013

Blog One

Blog1.
I remember the first class of my art appreciation. Our professor told us to observe all these paintings in our school. I can still remember there are series of painting which describe the daily life of Mexican farmers. They are nice, I mean, maybe they provide some kind of research value for the sociologist to study Mexican culture. However, <Woman with a Parasol> is different; it is too beautiful. For example, “normal paintings” are like silver and gold, but paintings like <A man in armor>, <Woman with a Parasol> are pearls in the crown.
They just too gorgeous, I wouldn't buy a copy of <A man in armor> for my bedroom because compared to<A man in armor>, my bedroom is a rat's nest.
The woman and boy in <Woman with a Parasol> are Monet’s wife and son. Actually I don’t really know what Monet is trying to express in this painting, but this painting makes me dream.
Dream a wonderful dream, in this dream, it is a sunny day with a breeze. I am away from the crowded city, wondering in the Springfield, there are white flowers, fresh grass, and small dandelion. While I am wondering under a mound, there is shadow covered sunshine for me, so I raise my head. There it is, a woman with parasol. The breeze blows by her face, silk ribbons fly like butterflies. She wears a white dress, stand there looking at me. They are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, and the most beautiful scene I have never seen.













1 comment: